Terms of service
for the vonderthannen.eu website
Thank you for your interest in our website www.vonderthannen.eu (hereinafter “website”). The website is operated by Ulrika von der Thannen (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”) and offers you as a user (hereinafter referred to as the “user”) the opportunity to find out more about our collection, to book if there is interest or vacancy and to contact us with inquiries . We take the protection of personal data very seriously and adhere to the rules of data protection laws and other data protection-related requirements.
Below we would like to inform you as a user of our website about the handling of your data and give you an overview of the measures we have taken to protect personal data. You can revoke any consent you have given at any time with effect for the future. If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, please contact us.
1 Collection and use of personal data
(1) Every user can use our website without registering.
(2) Each time a user accesses the website and each time a file is called up, access data about this process is stored on our server. These are:
- Browser type / version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time and date of the server request
- Amount of data transferred and access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Google Analytics
This data is used to generate pseudonymized internal statistics that help us analyze the use of the website, correct errors and improve our services. Any further personal use does not take place. In particular, this data will not be merged with other data sources. These data are automatically deleted after the statistical evaluation. You can prevent the use of your pseudonymised data for statistical purposes at any time by preventing the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly.
(3) In addition, the operator generally only collects and uses personal data that the user transmits when using the website, for example when purchasing an article or making an inquiry via the contact page. Personal data of the user are collected, used and stored for the execution of a contract. "Personal data" are those that contain information about your personal or factual circumstances (e.g. name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, account details or credit card details).
(4) When making a purchase, please state your full name, address, email address and the means of payment. These data are required to process the order.
(5) Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request any personal data from children and adolescents, do not collect them and do not pass them on to third parties.
(6) The personal data will be treated confidentially and taking into account the legal data protection regulations. The data will not be passed on to third parties without the permission of the user, unless this is necessary for the execution of the orders, for the processing of payments or for the processing of inquiries or is permitted according to the legal provisions. Further details regarding the transfer of data to third parties can be found in section 4 "Transfer of personal data to third parties".
2 Editing and deletion
(1) The operator can, on his own initiative or at the request of the user, complete, correct or delete incomplete, incorrect or outdated personal data that is stored in connection with the operation of this website.
(2) The operator deletes personal data immediately within the framework of the statutory provisions at the instigation of the authorized person, unless this is contrary to mandatory statutory retention requirements.
3 Transfer of personal data to third parties
(1) The personal data of the user are treated confidentially and generally only passed on to external service companies if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and the processing of inquiries. The external service providers are obliged to treat the data confidentially and securely and may only use this data if this is necessary to fulfill their task.
(2) This also applies in particular to any payment processing via external service providers as well as the exchange of data for credit checks for the purpose of credit checking in the event of a legitimate interest or in the event of non-contractual behavior. The user's interests worthy of protection are taken into account in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(3) Otherwise, personal data will only be passed on if the user has given his express prior consent or if this is necessary for the prosecution of criminal offenses. A transfer to authorities or state institutions with authorization to provide information only takes place if there is a legal obligation to provide information or if a judicial decision is made. Your interests worthy of protection are taken into account in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations. If necessary, we may be obliged by law to disclose your data to third parties. We only comply with such requests, insofar as this is necessary, within the framework of the legal obligation.
(4) Any consent you may have given to the disclosure of the data can be revoked at any time and without giving reasons to us (contact).
4 Protection of data
The protection of personal data is an important corporate principle for the operator. This is achieved through training, an external data protection officer and the written commitment of all employees and external service providers to keep data confidential and comply with data protection regulations.
All technical and organizational, physical and logical facilities and measures in the area of data protection, IT and information security serve to protect against damage, destruction and unauthorized access to stored data and to achieve the protection goals of confidentiality, availability and integrity.
For security reasons, the personal data is collected using an encrypted "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) connection (recognizable at the beginning of the Internet address with "https: //" at the top of the address line of the Internet browser). p >