Silky, shiny satin made from 100% mercerized Mako cotton, Egyptian long-staple cotton. Easy-care finishing. The fineness of the yarn makes the fabric very light and dense. The fabric feels wonderfully smooth, fresh and supple and impresses with its incomparably beautiful and noble sheen.
Of course we guarantee the same quality for the little ones as for adults. That's why the cotton fabrics for our children's bed linen come from Austria and comply with the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
The beautiful cotton laces and satin ribbons underline the cute look. Digitally printed with sustainable eco-friendly ink colors.
- 100% pure finest mercerised cotton
- Easy-care, easy-iron
- Suitable for people with allergies
- Washable at 60°C
- Suitable for tumble drying
- Pillow case with stand-up seam and hotel closure
- Duvet cover with zipper
In the set:
- Duvet cover 100x135 cm
- Pillow case 40x60 cm
- Cotton lace sheet 85x140 cm
- Headguard 25x205 cm
- Small decorative pillow 25x35 cm with filling
- Decoration cushion with doll 40x40 cm with filling
- Blanket, cover 100% cotton, filling 100% polyester
- Flat pillow, 100% cotton filling 100% polyester
Origin and processing
Our fabrics come from Austria and are OEKO TEX 100 certified. Many years of experience have made us true masters in textile processing. The quality of our bed linen is therefore incomparable. Thread-straight cuts, tear-resistant seams and care are the standard for us. We do not accept anything less than perfect in our own products and that is exactly what our customers love.
The goods are produced in Austria and packed in a box, for the sake of the environment no plastic is used. We work with local partners in Vorarlberg, so we avoid long transport routes.
- Our bed linen is handmade and each piece is unique.
- The delivery time is 2-3 weeks.
- Perfect gift for birth, birthday, christening