Silky, shiny satin made from 100% mercerized Mako cotton, Egyptian long-staple cotton. Easy-care finishing. The fineness of the yarn makes the fabric very light and dense. The fabric feels wonderfully smooth, fresh and supple and impresses with its incomparably beautiful and noble sheen.
Of course we guarantee the same quality for the little ones as for adults. That's why the cotton fabrics for our children's bed linen come from Austria and comply with the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
using sustainable eco-friendly ink colors.
- 100% pure finest mercerised cotton
- Easy-care, easy-iron
- Suitable for people with allergies
- Washable at 60°C
- Suitable for tumble drying
- Pillow case with stand-up seam and hotel closure
- Duvet cover with zipper
Each duvet cover comes with a pillowcase.
Origin and processing
Our fabrics come from Austria and are OEKO TEX 100 certified. Many years of experience have made us true masters in textile processing. The quality of our bed linen is therefore incomparable. Thread-straight cuts, tear-resistant seams and care are the standard for us. We don't accept anything less than perfect in our own products and that's exactly what our customers love.
The goods are produced in Austria and packed in an elegant box, for the sake of the environment no plastic is used. We work with local partners in Vorarlberg, so we avoid long transport routes.
- If desired, we offer personalized embroidery with name or date of birth. Please send an email with request here. The delivery time is 2-3 weeks
- Perfect gift for birth, birthday, christening